(3-4 years of experience)
NAZALI is an international service provider with offices across Turkey and internationally. NAZALI differentiates itself from its competitors by offering a comprehensive blend of services in the field of Tax, Legal and Accounting. NAZALI is committed to providing services through its experts from different disciplines working collaboratively as a team under one roof enabling us to evaluate all dimensions of legal matters together with financial and technical matters.
As part of its expansion NAZALI is seeking for a Tax Advisor for its newly opened office in Amsterdam.
The Tax Advisor, with 3 – 4 years of experience and ready for a next challenge, becomes mainly responsible for the tax compliance process in the Netherlands. The Tax Advisor has knowledge of international tax planning, transfer pricing matters and assists the Senior Tax Advisor with advising on international shareholding and finance structures. The Tax Advisor will be involved a part in cross-border tax / multi-disciplinary projects at NAZALI.
The Tax Advisor reports to the Senior Tax Advisor of NAZALI Netherlands and to the Head of Global Tax Department (Turkey).
The Tax Advisor proactively seeks for opportunities to support the growth of the tax practice in the Netherlands and ensures that the tax compliance process for our clients is fulfilled in a timely manner and within budgets.
The role of the Tax Advisor will (also) involve:
- a wide range of tax advisory services like, but not limited to:
- international structures;
- local structures;
- transfer pricing;
- corporate income tax;
- value added tax;
- responsibility to fulfil the tax compliance process for clients timely, properly and within budget (incl. all related analysis, research memos and support);
- participating in cross-border tax / multi-disciplinary projects at NAZALI;
- overseeing tax issues and opportunities correlated to other jurisdictions;
- preparing detailed reviews of corporate income tax for clients;
- responsibility for ensuring tax payments are accurately calculated and made on a timely manner;
- supporting proactively the growth of the tax practice of NAZALI in the Netherlands and abroad;
- serving as subject matter expert ensuring the tax filing positions are supported by sound research;
- understanding tax compliance guidelines with different regulations (i.e. GAAPs and IFRS);
- being responsible for the output concerning all tax related matters;
- creating detailed reviews of corporate income tax for clients;
- striving to simplify and strengthen tax processes;
- supporting the clients and/or Senior Tax Advisor of NAZALI Netherlands with inquiries and audits from the Dutch Tax Authority;
- being up to date on international tax law changes and keep all stakeholders informed.
Salary and conditions
The salary is market competitive, which also depends on seniority level, and the secondary employment conditions are good.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role, then you can mail your Curriculum Vitae and your Motivation Letter to our Global HR-department (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “NLTAX”, which will make the pre-selection.