SENIOR TAX ADVISOR
(5-6 years of experience)
NAZALI is an international service provider with offices across Turkey and internationally. NAZALI differentiates itself from its competitors by offering a comprehensive blend of services in the field of Tax, Legal and Accounting. NAZALI is committed to providing services through its experts from different disciplines working collaboratively as a team under one roof enabling us to evaluate all dimensions of legal matters together with financial and technical matters.
As part of its expansion NAZALI is seeking for a Senior Tax Advisor for its newly opened office in Amsterdam.
The Senior Tax Advisor, with 5 – 6 years of experience and ready for a new challenge, becomes responsible for the Dutch tax practice. The Senior Tax Advisor is experienced in international tax planning and has knowledge with Transfer Pricing as well advising on international shareholding and finance structures. Further, the Senior Tax Advisor becomes a part in cross-border tax / multi-disciplinary projects at NAZALI.
The Senior Tax Advisor reports to the Managing Director of NAZALI Netherlands and to the Head of Global Tax Department (Turkey).
The Senior Tax Advisor proactively supports the growth of the tax practice of NAZALI in the Netherlands, but also internationally, where he/she manages a portfolio of clients by taking the lead in planning and complying their tax obligations. The intention is that the Senior Tax Advisor builds-up a team of (junior) tax professionals ensuring that all clients’ obligations are met timely and within budgets.
The role of the Senior Tax Advisor will (also) involve:
- a wide range of tax advisory services like, but not limited to:
- international structures;
- local structures;
- transfer pricing;
- corporate income tax;
- value added tax;
- responsibility to fulfil the tax compliance process for clients timely, properly and within budget (incl. all related analysis, research memos and support);
- participating in cross-border tax / multi-disciplinary projects at NAZALI;
- overseeing tax issues and opportunities correlated to other jurisdictions;
- preparing detailed reviews of corporate income tax for clients;
- responsibility for ensuring tax payments are accurately calculated and made on a timely manner;
- supporting proactively the growth of the tax practice of NAZALI in the Netherlands and abroad;
- serving as subject matter expert ensuring the tax filing positions are supported by sound research;
- setting-up and manage a small team of (junior) tax professionals, evaluate their performance, consistently nurture their professional and tax technical development;
- understanding tax compliance guidelines with different regulations (i.e. GAAPs and IFRS);
- being responsible for the output concerning all tax related matters;
- creating detailed reviews of corporate income tax for clients;
- striving to simplify and strengthen tax processes;
- supporting the clients and/or Senior Tax Advisor of NAZALI Netherlands with inquiries and audits from the Dutch Tax Authority;
- being up to date on international tax law changes and keep all stakeholders informed.
Salary and conditions
The salary is market competitive, which also depends on seniority level, and the secondary employment conditions are good.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role, then you can mail your Curriculum Vitae and your Motivation Letter to our Global HR-department (email@example.com) with the subject “NLSNTAX”, which will make the pre-selection.