Capital Markets and Financial Law
NAZALI, has a close working relationship with financial regulatory authorities such as Capital Markets Board of Turkey, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, Borsa İstanbul A.Ş. and Central Bank of Turkey and has been providing extensive consultancy services to its clients in all areas of capital markets and financial law with its experienced lawyers who have previously served as experts at the Capital Markets Board of Turkey and gained experience in the private sector.
Share Markets and Public Offerings
• Preparation of prospectus for domestic and foreign public offerings and providing legal opinions regarding related legislation in Turkey.
• Preparation of legal opinions requested by the Stock Exchange Istanbul and the Capital Markets Board,
• Providing legal counselling services regarding Rule 144A and Regulation S regulations and practices for local issuers willing to provide financing through foreign IPOs,
• Preparation and submission of all documents required for public offering,
• Provision of comprehensive legal advice to issuers and investment institutions providing underwriting services for public offerings.
Debt Instruments Markets
• Preparation of all necessary documents and application files for the issuance of debt instruments,
• Examining the issuer’s minutes of the Board of Directors and General Assembly meetings, providing legal opinions and preparing related resolutions within the scope of issuance of debt instruments,
• Providing all necessary information about and fulfilling all other transactions that are necessary or appropriate for the successful and timely issuance of the debt instruments,
• Preparation of applications for approval within the scope of the issuance within the institutions before CMB, BİST, CRA, etc.
Disputes Concerning Securities, Banking and Finance Law
• Providing advisory services on penalties, fines and execution of transactions and all legal disputes related to banking and finance law, lawsuits filed by shareholders, penalties imposed on the basis of Capital Markets Law and related regulations,
• Providing comprehensive counseling services for all criminal proceedings under the Capital Markets Law, criminal complaints and following criminal cases and financial investigations,
• Representation of the clients during company-related disputes such as breach of contract, corruption and fraud, unfair acts,
• Providing legal counseling services to banks and other regulated financial institutions and publicly traded companies for all white collar crimes including, but not limited to, banking and capital market offenses.