(4-5 years of experience)
NAZALI is an international service provider with offices across Turkey and internationally. NAZALI differentiates itself from its competitors by offering a comprehensive blend of services in the field of Tax, Legal and Accounting. NAZALI is committed to providing services through its experts from different disciplines working collaboratively as a team under one roof enabling us to evaluate all dimensions of legal matters together with financial and technical matters.
As part of its expansion NAZALI is seeking for an Accounting Officer for its newly opened office in Amsterdam.
The Accounting Officer has 4-5 years of experience and has excellent command in English and Dutch, verbal and written. He/she will be responsible for the financial accounting process of NAZALI Netherlands. He/she will be design and setting-up the Accounting & Reporting processes from scratch. The Accounting Officer will be part of cross-border and multi-disciplinary projects within NAZALI.
We are looking for an Accounting Officer who adds value to NAZALI by deploying his/her knowledge and skills in the field of financial accounting matters.
The Accounting Officer reports to the Managing Director of NAZALI Netherlands and to the Head of Global Finance Department (Turkey).
The Accounting Officer proactively seeks for opportunities to support the growth of the financial accounting practice of NAZALI Netherlands, but also internationally, where he/she manages a portfolio of clients in close collaboration with colleagues from the tax practice of NAZALI Netherlands.
The Accounting Officer builds-up a team of (junior) accounting professionals and ensures that all clients’ obligations are met timely and within budgets.
The role of the Accounting Officer will (also) involve:
- responsibility to fulfil the accounting & reporting process for clients properly, in a timely manner and within budget;
- securing that accounting & reporting guidelines and regulations are met (i.e. Dutch GAAP and IFRS);
- setting-up and maintaining administrations and/or financial databases;
- preparing statutory reports as well client-specific reports (annually/quarterly/interim)
- compiling, entering and posting monthly journal entries;
- assesing the trial balance including review of accruals;
- preparing reports to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce, Dutch Central Bank;
- assisting with external audits;
- monitoring and keeping track of (re) payments of loans and / or investments;
- translating contracts into administration and accounting;
- serving as subject matter expert ensuring the financial positions are supported by sound research;
- being open to participate in cross-border / multi-disciplinary projects at NAZALI;
- supporting the clients with inquiries;
- being up to date on Accounting & Reporting guidelines and regulations and keep all stakeholders informed timely.
Salary and conditions
The salary is market competitive, which also depends on seniority level, and the secondary employment conditions are good.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role, then you can mail your Curriculum Vitae and your Motivation Letter to our Global HR-department (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “NLACCOF”, which will make the pre-selection.